Premed 101 Forums

McGill tuition

Guest WK

Hi guys!

I was wondering how much the McGill tuition is this year. I can't find that info anywhere! Also, when is the rest of the tuition (full tuition - deposit) due? And how are people doing with loan applications? I still haven't applied for it yet.:P

Guest pearlywhitesBC

They should have sent you a fee schedule in the mail - I got mine a while back. I also got a huge package in the mail with a newsletter and a bunch of useful information. If you haven't gotten those things I would contact the school to make sure they get sent to you...there is some really important info regarding registration.

I don't have the brochure here but I will check when I get home this evening and let you know what the tuition is - I believe all of the fees/tuition comes out to around $11,000.

If you want your loan to come through by September then you should apply ASAP - they usually recommend that you complete your application by the end of June (well, I'm in BC so I don't know if that differs from anywhere else)

Guest pearlywhitesBC

over 3 years I think it's about 26K. They have the breakdown in last year's calendar:

Second year: 17K

Third year: 7K

Fourth year: 2K

We're paying to buy some (or most/all....I don't know) of the equipment, which is really nice - as long as it's still in good shape we will be able to keep it after we graduate (I know alot of schools make you lease equipment so you end up having to buy all new equipment after you graduate.

Archived