Premed 101 Forums

U of O Physio Interview

I think we are 38 people with 4 places reserved for NB people. Its weird that they would't update everyone to either rejection, acceptance or waiting list? Does anyone know until when we have to accept? I won't be getting it in the mail for a while since they are sending it to my parents place that is pretty far... lol

I think we are 38 people with 4 places reserved for NB people. Its weird that they would't update everyone to either rejection, acceptance or waiting list? Does anyone know until when we have to accept? I won't be getting it in the mail for a while since they are sending it to my parents place that is pretty far... lol

I called them and they said if we havent seen an update yet, it either means a rejection or waistlisted. We should expect an email or letter within the next week... sucks :(

Finger crossed, I'm in the same situation...Can we put our scores here, juste to give an idea how close we are? Mine is 3.83 UDEM-BIOMED

Hey! I'm at 3.77 sgpa, I know that once the did the first round cut-offs and selected people for interviews, gpa doesn't rly matter after that (or so I've heard). How did your interview go? I assume we should be receiving something in the next couple of days. Where else have you applied/interviewed?

Does any one know if every who interviewed and did not get accepted get wait listed or are some students rejected ?

Hi, I called them to ask about my ranking on the wait list and she said she could not divulge that info. So I asked the same question as you; does everyone who passed an interview get a place on the wait list? She said some people were refused based on the interview so no. If you know how many people passed an interview, it could give you an idea about the wait list... seems odd that they don't tell us our ranking though. Every other school always does

Archived