Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was an email with the invite as PDF attachment from the director. The minerva status update only came later I believe...

Thanks! I know a friend who is doing the same program as you are and he's probably your classmate xD. He says the program is intense!

Did anyone else hear back from mcgill for OT? I'm nervous now because I haven't heard back yet, so I'm not taking that as a good sign (since for med schools, people who got their interviews heard back in the morning at the same time and people who got refused only heard back later that day)

Good luck to you guys! I'm curious about your GPAs, if you don't mind my asking!

I am so seriously considering applying to Mcgill's program when I finish in 3 years. Especially if there are no teaching jobs.

I just wonder if in the end I will be competitive. I'll be getting a BFA and a BEd. I think I'm hovering around a 3.5 right now.

Really though, I feel like McGill's program would be a dream come true for me, if I end up persuring it. I love Montreal, french language and Quebecois culture. It's really good to prepare and think about possible alternatives if the job market still sucks in 3 years.

Ahh, I see! That's a really interesting option, but I'm already two years into my degree, and I would hate to bail on it now.

I feel like PT would be the option if in the next few years, I can't find a job. Or if something huge changes, but I doubt it...

is it still the 14th of May for the interview this year?

Yeah it is, ridiculous though, 7:45 - 1:45pm, reason: "Please note that the time required for your interview will be around 2 ½ hours. However, as there are numerous circuits, you may be required to be present for up to six hours and therefore must arrange to be available for the entire time."

Goodluck!

Archived