Premed 101 Forums

Newly renovated rentals near UWO

duck_season

Any current students want to share their experiences/opinions on off-campus living? I'm making a list of buildings with 2 bdrm apartments/condos-for-rent that are newly renovated (i.e. new cabinets, kitchen appliances, sinks, counter tops, washrooms).

The closest to UWO I've found is The Senate: http://www.gottarent.com/apartment/vacancy/SpaceID/3106/UnitID/7734/Sel/pictures

EDIT: before you say anything yes I'm crazy about modern home designs :P and paying a little more per month is totally worth it to me

I recently found a potential roomie, he got in to Schulich dental this year. I'm just making a list now that we can go through together once we meet up.

I prefer renting a place with one person better than sharing a med house with 4-5 other people. I guess I just like it quiet :)

Congrats on getting into Western Medicine.

I'm selling/renting my luxury condo on Pall Mall. It's a popular building for young medical professionals like yourself. If you like luxurious finishings (open-concept style, hardwood floors, granite countertops, stainless appliances, steam shower, in-suite laundry, etc.) then this would be the place for you in the city. It's two bedrooms (on opposite sides for maximal noise reduction), 2 bathrooms and an office.

My listing can be found here: http://comfree.com/condo-for-sale-london-ontario-427870

Call me for more details (519 860 6004).

Just a heads up: I checked out this building today. According to the building manager, it's a 7 minute walk to campus. But this building is SUPER shady IMO. The hallways literally looked like something out of a horror movie. Needless to say, I won't be renting here.

Just a heads up: I checked out this building today. According to the building manager, it's a 7 minute walk to campus. But this building is SUPER shady IMO. The hallways literally looked like something out of a horror movie. Needless to say, I won't be renting here.

In what sense? You're scaring me...

In what sense? You're scaring me...

LOL! Sorry. That was not my intention. The building just isn't for me. Dimly-lit hallways.....musky smell.....iffy elevator.....definitely didn't look "newly-renovated" to me. Have you been in for a viewing yet?

Archived