Premed 101 Forums

Question about IMS at UofT

premedar

Hello,

I am a fourth year student (undergraduate) studying biomedical science at York University. This is my last year at York and I was hoping to apply for my Masters to IMS at UofT.

I was wondering if those of you who know the program could please share your opinions/experiences of/from the program. For example how intense did you find the program, and in general do you suggest it to anyone else or not?

Thank you for your time.

You might find someone here who knows that program - but it's highly unlikely. Most people here are undergrads, and the few graduate students still kicking around are quite spread out.

Your best option is to go to UofT and speak to the people who administer the program and ask them for current students who would be happy to talk about it. I was always more than happy to speak to potential students about the program I was in.

If you're not local, I would still contact the people administering the program - I find calling always better , but I'm old fashioned. Email has the upside that they might just forward your email on to the students themselves, who will then reply to you.

Best of luck.

Thank you so much. I contacted them the same day I read your response and they've been very helpful in the office.

You might find someone here who knows that program - but it's highly unlikely. Most people here are undergrads, and the few graduate students still kicking around are quite spread out.

Your best option is to go to UofT and speak to the people who administer the program and ask them for current students who would be happy to talk about it. I was always more than happy to speak to potential students about the program I was in.

If you're not local, I would still contact the people administering the program - I find calling always better , but I'm old fashioned. Email has the upside that they might just forward your email on to the students themselves, who will then reply to you.

Best of luck.

Archived