Premed 101 Forums

Urgent ORPAS question

Does anyone know if it is possible to cancel an already submitted application to ORPAS? I applied only to Mac PT last week and submitted my application. I know that I cannot amend the already submitted application, but does anyone know if I can cancel it (knowing full well that I would lose out on my fee) and resubmit with the additional programs I want to apply too?

Thanks for your help.

Does anyone know if it is possible to cancel an already submitted application to ORPAS? I applied only to Mac PT last week and submitted my application. I know that I cannot amend the already submitted application, but does anyone know if I can cancel it (knowing full well that I would lose out on my fee) and resubmit with the additional programs I want to apply too?

Thanks for your help.

If you're willing to lose the fee, why don't you just start a new application and put the other programs on it?

If you're willing to lose the fee, why don't you just start a new application and put the other programs on it?

Is it possible to do this after I have already submitted my first application? It seems to me like once an applicant submits a completed ORPAS application they cannot submit another one. But I could be wrong.

Archived