Premed 101 Forums

Email PD for no interview?

hmmmm

You could email the program admin to see if invites have been sent out yet -- to facilitate travel planning. He/she should be able to give you an answer to that, so at least you're not hanging on for nothing.

I would not contact the PD.

Thanks, that is helpful.

No. unless they give an option to request interviews like some do for IM.

If interviews were sent out and you didn't get one it means you weren't on their first shortlist. Remember, some people reject interviews, so they do send out more later on once they have responses of people not attending. Wait it out..you still may have a chance

You could email the program admin to see if invites have been sent out yet -- to facilitate travel planning. He/she should be able to give you an answer to that, so at least you're not hanging on for nothing.

I would not contact the PD.

this is what I would suggest as well - you will then know if everything has been sent out or not. Contacting the PD is actually a challenge and not really going to help in anyway.

If interviews were sent out and you didn't get one it means you weren't on their first shortlist. Remember, some people reject interviews, so they do send out more later on once they have responses of people not attending. Wait it out..you still may have a chance

In that case, can a program still offer interviews after the date that they said they'd finish sending invites? The FM programs at Queens & Ottawa set Dec 20 as the last day to send out invites and I'm still waiting on them - I called Queens on the 17th and they said they hadn't started sending any yet, and Ottawa never replied the voice mail I left with them.

In that case, can a program still offer interviews after the date that they said they'd finish sending invites? The FM programs at Queens & Ottawa set Dec 20 as the last day to send out invites and I'm still waiting on them - I called Queens on the 17th and they said they hadn't started sending any yet, and Ottawa never replied the voice mail I left with them.

Otrawa has been sent out. I would expect queens will sometime today as it is the last of fm. May the gods be with you good sir.

Archived