Premed 101 Forums

letter/acceptance/rejection anxiety...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Heard today that letters for Newfoundland only will be going out this week. Out of province will be waiting a bit longer. Starting get talking about Orientation week now, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! :)

Do you know if they're sending them out before Friday, or should we expect to receive them next week?

Girl at admissions told me the letters are being sent on Monday and we will have them within the next few days of that. So there you go.

I think this is the answer you're looking for. Best of luck to all the folks in the NL applicant pool!

Same to all the other applicant, but I guess we get to wait. I hope results are released earlier in April than they were last year. Anybody have any idea what their timeline is like for NB, PEI, YK, and Rest of Canada?

I just called admissions again. They are still saying "end of the month" for nl applicants but maybe that's just to cover any unexpected delays. I have hope for early this week. :)

so i guess that means this week? lol. i'd say from that response, they have not been sent yet at least...

Oh I know that feeling. I interviewed last year as well. That wait from Nov-May was horrible! Then I was waitlisted = more waiting, and didn't get in. Waiting for a letter from Nov until pretty much September wasn't fun at all! Hoping for some good news this year:o

agreed. i was in the same boat last year. big bummer.

lets hope they sent those letters today... that means they should come by tomorrow (if youre in the city). sucks that tomorrow i am out of the house all day......... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Archived