Premed 101 Forums

How did your interview go last time? Did you ever inquire about why you didn't make it through?

I didn't ask. I know my mistakes. I messed up royally. I'm just not good at interviewing. It's my weak spot as I tend to be really nervous when put on the spot. But I've been working on it as well as myself as a whole so hopefully that comes through.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't ask. I know my mistakes. I messed up royally. I'm just not good at interviewing. It's my weak spot as I tend to be really nervous when put on the spot. But I've been working on it as well as myself as a whole so hopefully that comes through.

Good luck!! Going through it in the past will definitely give you an advantage I think! At least you know what to expect now!

Last year they accepted 5 people soley based on their high GPA (90-95+%). I was given an interview invitation last year with a 82%, this year I'm at a 85%, fingers crossed I'm given another invitation. My friend called Rehana last year and she said generally anyone over 80% is given an invitation if they meet all other requirements. Good luck everyone.

I heard the same! I am also applying with a 85% so hoping that's good enough!! I feel like today is the day....Interviews are almost two weeks away so they should be letting us know now!

Hi everyone,

I am applying this year as well and I've been checking my email like crazy.

I believe the interview format is a three person panel is that correct? I'm applying to Manitoba (3 x 20 minute interviews) and Mcmaster (MMI) as well.

I've been to an MMI preparation workshop and I feel so under prepared for that format. :(

EDIT: Oh I just checked their website "The admission interviews for the September 2014 intake will be scheduled during the first week of March. Applicants can expect to receive an email on the status of their application, and whether an interview will be offered, on February 21, 2014."

So we'll get an email tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

Archived