Premed 101 Forums

Verification Report

So I received an email last week indicating how we would no longer be receiving our Verification Report via mail (the report that shows our academic record and sGPA calculated by ORPAS). A notification will be sent to our email stating when it is available to be viewed. Has any1 received it yet and have viewed their report?

I'm sure those of you who applied to Ontario schools received your verification emails a little bit earlier. Based on the cGPA how did they calculate the overall GPA? I have three separate cGPA calculations then at the bottom in bold they have the overall GPA. For example, would they have added my three cGPAs they calculated and then divide it by 3? Or are there a few more steps considering the answer doesn't reflect that method..

I'm sure those of you who applied to Ontario schools received your verification emails a little bit earlier. Based on the cGPA how did they calculate the overall GPA? I have three separate cGPA calculations then at the bottom in bold they have the overall GPA. For example, would they have added my three cGPAs they calculated and then divide it by 3? Or are there a few more steps considering the answer doesn't reflect that method..

i believe the separate ones are year by year, and overall is your average for each year.

So I received an email last week indicating how we would no longer be receiving our Verification Report via mail (the report that shows our academic record and sGPA calculated by ORPAS). A notification will be sent to our email stating when it is available to be viewed. Has any1 received it yet and have viewed their report?

Email came this morning

Archived