Premed 101 Forums

Selling 2013-2014 MCAT books

bullit10

Hi guys,

I'm looking to sell the Princeton Review 2013-2014 MCAT book. It covers all MCAT topics, including BS, PS, and VR. It is valued at $60 on Amazon (not including taxes and shipping costs) and up to $100 in bookstores. I am willing to sell it for $30. The book is in good condition, but of curse is used so it has highlighting and some markings in it. I live in Montreal, so if you are in the area, I can meet you. If you live outside of the city, I can ship it to you.

I also have all of the Exam Krackers workbooks including the following:

-1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry (condition: brand new, not used)

-1001 Questions in MCAT Physics (condition: barely used)

-1001 Questions in MCAT Biology (condition: used)

-1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry (condition: barely used)

-101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning (condition: used)

Each of these books sell for around +/- $20 on Amazon (not including taxes and shipping costs). I am willing to sell them for $10 each, or less if you would like to buy the entire package. The Verbal Reasoning and Biology workbooks have markings throughout the books, but you could still use them as practice to get an idea of question styles/types, passage styles/types, etc. The others have very minimal markings and the Organic Chem book was not used at all.

I also have the Kaplan MCAT books including all of the content books as well as a Lesson Book and High-Yield Problem Solving Guide (which has not been used at all). Some of these books have highlighting and markings but are in very good condition. They are from 2009-2010. I would sell each book for $10.

If you are interested in any of these books, please send me a private message. If you have any questions about the condition of the books or would like me to send you a picture, just let me know. Finally, if you have any suggestions for the best way to sell old MCAT books, please let me know!

Thanks a million!

Archived