Premed 101 Forums

OT at McMaster

So I bought the book "Multiple Mini Interview for the Mind" at the McMaster book store today, and in reading through it see that the sample stations all have multiple probing questions from the interviewer (aside from the one on the door). Does this mean that our answer should in actuality be less then the 6 minutes in order to allow time for the probing questions, or are the probing questions in place in case an interviewee doesn't speak for the full six minutes?

If people decline their interviews does that mean Mac will send out more interview invitations?

Yes, I believe they did last year. The only reason I could see them not doing so is if they over invited knowing that there would be some cancellations. I would give it until Tuesday-Thursday knowing that tomorrow is the last day for people who were invited to accept/decline their interviews.

So I bought the book "Multiple Mini Interview for the Mind" at the McMaster book store today, and in reading through it see that the sample stations all have multiple probing questions from the interviewer (aside from the one on the door). Does this mean that our answer should in actuality be less then the 6 minutes in order to allow time for the probing questions, or are the probing questions in place in case an interviewee doesn't speak for the full six minutes?

Yea the probing questions are just if the interviewee didn't cover all the topics they could have/if there is time left over.

Archived