Premed 101 Forums

May 13th countdown thread!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got wait listed but it didn't say low, med or high. What does that mean?

High-waitlist: Although you were not ranked to receive an offer at this time, it was recommended that your name be placed on our Wait

List. Any offers not accepted will be filled by individuals on the Wait List. In recent years, applicants in your position have received an offer of admission

High-waitlist: Although you were not ranked to receive an offer at this time, it was recommended that your name be placed on our Wait

List. Any offers not accepted will be filled by individuals on the Wait List. In recent years, applicants in your position have received an offer of admission

Is that for this year or another year? Do you know what was said to people in the low/med group? They also say in the email that admissions can't disclose information about wait list position so even though they've grouped individuals in the past, there's not much in the email that would make me think they're doing that this year.

Is that for this year or another year? Do you know what was said to people in the low/med group? They also say in the email that admissions can't disclose information about wait list position so even though they've grouped individuals in the past, there's not much in the email that would make me think they're doing that this year.

That was from the email I received today.

how do you guys feel about westerns waitlist movement?

it was my only interview so being waitlisted leaves me in a big limbo lol.

does the waitlist typically move a lot at western? just from browsing around its hard to get an indication of what school people are favouring

From what I understand, we usually go through the high wait list and a little bit into the mid wait list.

If anyone has questions about UWO or has a choice to make, feel free to post them up :)

Congrats to the incoming 2018s.

From what I understand, we usually go through the high wait list and a little bit into the mid wait list.

If anyone has questions about UWO or has a choice to make, feel free to post them up :)

Congrats to the incoming 2018s.

from what i read the full high waitlist always clears. or has been the trend for the past few years. the real question is how deep the mid waitlist moves

Unspecified campus... :(

I guess no chance of hearing anything before the decision due date?

Unspecified campus here too! It's too bad, it plays a fair amount into my decision. It does say we'll hear "by June 4th" so maybe there's a chance of hearing a bit earlier.

Judging by how much wait list movement there is, I'd be a bit surprised if we didn't get our first choice of campus. There must be plenty of kids who got accepted to the London campus who are declining.

Archived