Premed 101 Forums

First year textbook recommendations

Hey guys! I've heard mixed things about textbooks and am looking for recommendations from students who started the new curriculum last year. Is it best to wait and buy textbooks when classes start? Are there any holy grail textbooks that I should go ahead and buy now? I'd greatly appreciate your input! Thanks :)

Hey guys! I've heard mixed things about textbooks and am looking for recommendations from students who started the new curriculum last year. Is it best to wait and buy textbooks when classes start? Are there any holy grail textbooks that I should go ahead and buy now? I'd greatly appreciate your input! Thanks :)

I have .pdfs of most of them if that helps?

Wait on buying them. If you can get PDF version of the basic science books from someone do it. Most of them you will never use again.

Archived