Premed 101 Forums

Do you have a master's?

I feel like your stats are borderline for the typical accepted undergrad. I'm not sure how the 19 in PAT will look to them but your AA is good so if you can swallow the $275 I think it's still worth applying. You never know how this year's applicant pool will look. Many of the students I talked to during the DAT without a master's deg had 3.9ish GPAs and around 20 on their DAT.

^Unfortunately I think thats how tight the competition has gotten these days... If you look at last years UofT thread, you'll see that quite a few *undergrads* with 3.9 or 3.91 got rejected preinterview. It seems that 3.91 was about the gpa undergrads needed to interview at uoft last year.

Are you kidding me?!!! How can someone with those stats do not get an interview? Maybe he had made a mistake when he was calculating his GPA or there was something wrong with his application.

My friend even checked with the admissions office to confirm that his GPA was indeed a 3.86 As such, there was no mistake in his application. 

Archived