Premed 101 Forums

Failed Lmcc Part 2

I just found out that I failed the  LMCC part 2 by one question!

I am pretty devastated about this, my stomach has been hurting all day... Is it common to fail? I feel like I should rethink my medical knowledge. What happens if I fail on the 2nd try? How should I be studying for this?

well....that sucks! Sorry to hear that - it happens from time to time. It is rare but the test is a bit random so you can get thrown for a loop. That test may not even be testing clinical knowledge all the relevant to your particular field. 

The up shot is you were very close so it isn't like there is a large knowledge gap - just the annoyance and blow to confidence that comes from failing something.

Nothing would happen if you failed again except you would have to take it again. You can take the test as many times as required - there is no limit.

thanks Morelan. I am not sure how I should deal with this. Everyone is checking with each other who passed and it feels shitty to talk about it..

never fun! No one what to advertise they messed up something.

It really is a silly test overall in our system. In the end of course you have to rewrite the silly thing - what did you use to study for it in the first place?

Archived