Premed 101 Forums

Can Anyone Switch Interview Times?

Thanks to everyone who messaged! I should probably clarify- I was overbooked on the 28th so I got booted out and am now on the 21st at 12:30 which is a conflict for me. If someone is willing to give up the 28th (though highly unlikely lol) I would appreciate it. :) If not see you whomever else is with me on the 21st! :)

P.S if someone is willing to take the 12:30 on the 21st for a 9:45 slot, then I might be able to make my flight! Thanks guys :)

Hi guys, 

I also have a problem with my current 12:30 pm time on the 21 February. Would anyone from either the 9:45 am or 12:30 pm times on the 28th be willing to trade me? If so, please private message me-- I would be extremely appreciative! 

Thanks in advance!

But not the 7:30 am Feb 28 slot? Don't want to get up early in the morning for that extra week of practice eh?

But not the 7:30 am Feb 28 slot? Don't want to get up early in the morning for that extra week of practice eh?

Unfortunately, it's not an extra week of practice, it's interviews at other locations. 7:30 is do-able, however with flying back in the evening before at 10:30 pm, later in the morning or day would certainly be more comfortable. I'm open to being flexible, however. 

Hi everyone. Congrats on getting interviews!
I will be interviewing in Toronto Feb 21-22 and was not able to get an interview spot for Calgary on Feb 28.

Would anyone be willing to swap interview dates so I can interview on Feb 28???

It would mean the world!

Thank you in advance.

Hi Calgary interviewees!

I was unable to get an interview spot at Calgary on Feb 28 and cannot attend all other dates because I'm interviewing at Toronto. The university cannot do anything about it and I need help.

If you are willing to swap interview dates so I can interview on Feb 28, I would be so grateful!!! PLEASE let me know. Thank you!

Archived