Premed 101 Forums

U Of A And Mcmaster Interview Invites For Pt

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just spoke with Pamela Potts the Admissions Coordinator and she said that they started at 3.85 and have went down to 3.82. They have currently sent out all the invites but are going to wait until the time to reply to an invite is up before they offer more interviews. I believe people have until the 15th to reply but I could be mistaken, can someone verify this?

Currently sitting at a sGPA of 3.81 and hoping for an invite next week, Mac was my first choice :( 

I just spoke with Pamela Potts the Admissions Coordinator and she said that they started at 3.85 and have went down to 3.82. They have currently sent out all the invites but are going to wait until the time to reply to an invite is up before they offer more interviews. I believe people have until the 15th to reply but I could be mistaken, can someone verify this?

Currently sitting at a sGPA of 3.81 and hoping for an invite next week, Mac was my first choice :(

Thats strange I have a 3.82 and have not recieved an invitation.....this uncertainty is stressful!

Waiting to here back from Pamela, will update the situation if I get any new information

Currently sitting at a sGPA of 3.81 and hoping for an invite next week, Mac was my first choice  :(

I'll have to call. But did u by chance ask about OT? Thx

Did anyone get invites today for Mac? I'm really unsure as to whether or not they are still sending emails out for at least OT. My sGPA is 3.79 yet the cut-off is 3.69...  I'm stumped as to why I wouldn't receive an invite!

Nope. But you should've received an invite. Maybe Junk folder? Call and ask.

Archived