Premed 101 Forums

April 20Th Support Thread

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people, go work out right now or right before the email comes out! all that adrenaline will be put to good use and then when you have to pig out after from all the sadness, it'll just go towards making some more gains :) when i go to the gym before my exams, i feel less anxious and almost feel pumped to kick its bum. 

a few years ago we were told that notifications wouldn't go out until after lunch so don't bother checking your email until noon. They went out at 8:00 AM. 

That's terrifying, it could be any moment now! Those of you in Calgary are lucky, my existence for the past six hours in Halifax has pretty much been hitting refresh on UCAN and pointlessly trying to study for a final..

Good luck everybody! Remember, if you got an interview, you're doing something right! We're all going to make it in the end :)

That's terrifying, it could be any moment now! Those of you in Calgary are lucky, my existence for the past six hours in Halifax has pretty much been hitting refresh on UCAN and pointlessly trying to study for a final..

Good luck everybody! Remember, if you got an interview, you're doing something right! We're all going to make it in the end :)

Kevoly...I have been doing the exact same thing (final prep/excessive browser refreshing) for the past 4 hours.This wait is brutal!  :mellow:

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to meet the new class, I know it will be full of amazing people! And if you don't get the invite, remember that that doesn't mean you are a bad candidate, or that you should give up on applying next year. This was a tough cycle for applications at the UofC, but everyone who got this far deserves a pat on the back for working so hard and sticking with it! Never forget, the average applicant applies 2.7 times before they get accepted haha.

See you in July!

Archived