Premed 101 Forums

Is The Official Guide To The Mcat® Exam (Mcat2015) Worth $35 + ($44 Shipping!)

mm14

so the title says is at i wanted to get the official guide to mcat exam by aamc but its $35 and they are charging $44 to ship it by fed ex which is ridiculous in my opinion. does anyone have this book? is it worth buying?

so the title says is at i wanted to get the official guide to mcat exam by aamc but its $35 and they are charging $44 to ship it by fed ex which is ridiculous in my opinion. does anyone have this book? is it worth buying?

I bought it before (for the old MCAT) because it had practice questions in it. However, the new practice questions that are included with the book are available to be purchased online from AAMC, so I wouldn't bother buying it. It doesn't really tell you anything that you can't find on their website.

I bought it before (for the old MCAT) because it had practice questions in it. However, the new practice questions that are included with the book are available to be purchased online from AAMC, so I wouldn't bother buying it. It doesn't really tell you anything that you can't find on their website.

Agree. It tells you what the MCAT is, Why it is the way it is, and what's it used for + a few practice passages. I think it would be more informative for US applicants. But yeah if you're really interested try to download a torrent, otherwise you wont miss anything,

But then they wouldn't make as much money!

The official guide is also supposed to be available in eBook format, but when you purchase, you're also purchasing the hardcopy and they need to ship that.

But the aamc is a nonprofit organization........whose job is part is to ensure fair administration of the test. Part of that would be making sure it was easy to see what was on the test etc.

Archived