Premed 101 Forums

Hey guys, this thread is for those on the waitlists for all PT schools, post your rank, school, status (accepted or still waiting), and if accepted when you heard the good news, as well as any other comments you have.

I'm #26 on Mac's waitlist and still waiting and kind of going crazy, I thought I would have heard some news today but nothing yet.

Hopefully a lot of people comment in this thread to give us some more information and allow us to see where we stand, of course it could also serve to stress us out even more :P.

I'm in the top 1/3 of the Western waitlist. They said they were supposed to start contacting people in early June. Last year they started on the first Monday of June so I'm assuming they've gotten underway today. Fingers crossed!

Hey congratulations on being top 1/3, I've heard that waitlists movement starts today as well, and yup fingers, toes, and limbs all crossed

I think there's about 60 people on each waitlist, assuming each third is distributed equally. Anyone else think it's unlikely they get through everyone in the first third?

I don't understand why they put so many on the waitlist on top of over accepting. For them to get though it everyone they offer a spot to would have to decline and lose some people on the waitlist. Uoft PT has people at #120 or so. It just seams mean to give slight hope.

I'm also on Mac's waiting list at #18. Will post if I hear anything, as well!

Hello - I'm 10/43 on the Mac PT waitlist and haven't heard anything yet today.  I'll update today if I hear something from McMaster or will check in again tomorrow afternoon either way.

Good luck everyone waiting!

Thank you guys both. It gives some hope to hear that no one has heard anything yet. 

Thank you guys both. It gives some hope to hear that no one has heard anything yet. 

Yes, trying to stay positive, but I'm getting pretty anxious! I did ask someone who had been on the waitlist last year for Mac PT (in the 20s), and he/she said they were contacted with an offer May 31...

Best of luck everyone :) 

Nothing yet. This is bordering on stalking but I did notice that the Western PT facebook group increased by 1.

lol its something. I'm just starting to worry that there's not going to be any movement this year or their class is full, they said they would start letting people know starting June 1st, but no one has heard anything yet :(.

lol its something. I'm just starting to worry that there's not going to be any movement this year or their class is full, they said they would start letting people know starting June 1st, but no one has heard anything yet :(.

Keep in mind these forums represent maybe 10% of all applicants.

Archived