Premed 101 Forums

How Do You Guys Download Music?

medicalchanel

I subscribe to Spotify myself and I rather like it, though it doesn't have everything. Simple enough to use and I have it on my handheld devices and my Surface, which is my primary computer. Everything syncs without me having to do anything, and I like that. 

I didn't know that you could download entire albums on Spotify for $10 a month. That's amazing. 

Can anyone comment on drawbacks? Do you often find an artist you want is not on there? Is there a limit to how much stuff per month?

Sorry if this is thread-jacking, but is there something similar to this for movies? I have Netflix, but I'd like a place to (legally) watch or download new releases and old favourites where I can count on most titles being available. 

I didn't know that you could download entire albums on Spotify for $10 a month. That's amazing.

Can anyone comment on drawbacks? Do you often find an artist you want is not on there? Is there a limit to how much stuff per month?

Sorry if this is thread-jacking, but is there something similar to this for movies? I have Netflix, but I'd like a place to (legally) watch or download new releases and old favourites where I can count on most titles being available.

No Taylor Swift on Spotify. ;) but seriously, there are some things that aren't on there, but they are few and far between for me. And there is no limit. You just have to log in (aka be connected to the Internet) at least once a month.

I have Spotify and Apple Music right now and I'm trying to decide which one I want to keep.

No Taylor Swift on Spotify. ;) but seriously, there are some things that aren't on there, but they are few and far between for me. And there is no limit. You just have to log in (aka be connected to the Internet) at least once a month.

I have Spotify and Apple Music right now and I'm trying to decide which one I want to keep.

Oh well I knew that. I am the original T Swift fan (since 2006, no jokes). 

If most artists are on there though, that's amazing!

I have been looking for a way to get entire albums for cheap, and $10 a month is such a good price!

Oh well I knew that. I am the original T Swift fan (since 2006, no jokes).

If most artists are on there though, that's amazing!

I have been looking for a way to get entire albums for cheap, and $10 a month is such a good price!

She is, however, on Apple Music. It's definitely a factor in my decision, no lie.

She is, however, on Apple Music. It's definitely a factor in my decision, no lie.

LOL, yes! She takes a stance on artists getting paid. I honestly believe that she is motivated by the principle of the thing. She has a voice and she chooses to use it. (She's not perfect either, I do not love her new video, but she's 25 and I will forgive her for her missing the problem there).

She took her music off of Spotify and they did not change. She took it off of Apple and they did. It shows that Apple is more fair to artists in this instance. I dislike Apple in a lot of other instances, but it seems that they are being alright in this one instance. 

My general dislike of Apple has me looking to Spotify and not bothering with them...

LOL, yes! She takes a stance on artists getting paid. I honestly believe that she is motivated by the principle of the thing. She has a voice and she chooses to use it. (She's not perfect either, I do not love her new video, but she's 25 and I will forgive her for her missing the problem there).

She took her music off of Spotify and they did not change. She took it off of Apple and they did. It shows that Apple is more fair to artists in this instance. I dislike Apple in a lot of other instances, but it seems that they are being alright in this one instance.

My general dislike of Apple has me looking to Spotify and not bothering with them...

I'm pretty invested in Apple at this point so I don't mind at all really. I did try an android phone. Everyone told me I'd see the light and never want apple anything ever. Hated it. So much. Only last 5 months before I paid way too much for a 6 plus off contract. To each their own.

I do find Apple Music a bit more "seamless" to use than Spotify, but I liked Spotify too.

I'm pretty invested in Apple at this point so I don't mind at all really. I did try an android phone. Everyone told me I'd see the light and never want apple anything ever. Hated it. So much. Only last 5 months before I paid way too much for a 6 plus off contract. To each their own.

I do find Apple Music a bit more "seamless" to use than Spotify, but I liked Spotify too.

LOL. I will have to PM you. There is much brain picking afoot.

Archived