Premed 101 Forums

Number Of Interviews?

It was 552 my year as well; I think this is pretty consistent. Class size is 205 so with waitlist movement (I estimate around 60-ish based on the data that was available until they stopped reporting it a few years ago) just under half of those interviewed at Mac will eventually receive an acceptance, so the odds are actually pretty good. :)

It was 552 my year as well; I think this is pretty consistent. Class size is 205 so with waitlist movement (I estimate around 60-ish based on the data that was available until they stopped reporting it a few years ago) just under half of those interviewed at Mac will eventually receive an acceptance, so the odds are actually pretty good. :)

that is about the same percentage at most schools - that is why getting interviews is such a big deal. It really is something to congratulate yourself about and then prepare as you see fit for the interview itself :)

that is about the same percentage at most schools - that is why getting interviews is such a big deal. It really is something to congratulate yourself about and then prepare as you see fit for the interview itself :)

Definitely a big accomplishment. Mac had over 5200 applicants last year; near 5500 wouldn't be a surprise this year, so it's only about 1/10 who even get this far. Fantastic achievement to be sure. :)

• 1 month later...

Archived