Premed 101 Forums

U Of T Interview Date Change Notice

Hey did anyone receive an email from Admissions at U of T informing them that their interview date was changed from April 10th to April 3rd? In the email they also said they will try their best to "compensate" me, but then proceeded to say they are looking forward to seeing me on April 3rd. Does anyone know if this for all applicants on April 10th or just a select few?

to anyone/everyone who got an interview at U of T: have any of you not been told the time of day you will be interviewing? i'm definitely going to go ask them first thing tomorrow, but i'm a little worried because the last email i got just told me that the time will be TBA. the second email that said april 10 will be changed to april 3 said the interview time will be the same as previously scheduled

to anyone/everyone who got an interview at U of T: have any of you not been told the time of day you will be interviewing? i'm definitely going to go ask them first thing tomorrow, but i'm a little worried because the last email i got just told me that the time will be TBA. the second email that said april 10 will be changed to april 3 said the interview time will be the same as previously scheduled

My email about date change says

"Your interview will take place at the same time as previously scheduled, and in the same location (124 Edward Street, Toronto, ON, M5S 3G9)."

My email about date change says

"Your interview will take place at the same time as previously scheduled, and in the same location (124 Edward Street, Toronto, ON, M5S 3G9)."

i went and spoke to them, and they said they will send me an email telling me what time i will be interviewing. i imagine it would be the same for anyone who still doesn't have a set timeslot.

Archived