Premed 101 Forums

Email From The Office Of The Registrar

This may only apply to current McMaster Students.

Anyway, I am a Mac undergrad and just received an email from the Undergraduate Office of the Registrar with the following message: 

"Could you please confirm by email that you are a McMaster student?  Our system wants to match your med application information with current student data.  We’d like to properly process your application so please reply at your earliest convenience."

Has anyone else received anything similar? Does this happen with all McMaster undergrads or was it just me?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: apparently my friend received one too, so it's not just me. 
*phew* thought I was in trouble 

If I remember correctly, the Mac undergrad online system and the Mac MD online system are pretty different and last year, they had some trouble transferring students who did undergrad at Mac over to the MD system. It was easier for non-Mac students because they could just make a brand new account for them.

I did not get an email and I am a current undergrad... HOWEVER, I noticed a few days ago that the "Medicine" program is now on my mosaic under admissions. The status is listed as pending. Maybe that is what the email meant by "matching" to your current student data. Can anyone confirm that they see this too?

I also did not get the e-mail, my admission is pending on mosaic.

Has anyone not received and e-mail AND not have anything on mosaic?

Edit: let's all forget about this. I'm sure it dosent mean anything, and if it does we won't figure it out in time.

Archived