Premed 101 Forums

Vancouver Sublet Available - Collingwood Area

Guest miguelri

Guest miguelri

Room Sublets

We have two fully furnished rooms (no smoking) in a separate suite to sublet in our house. The rooms are on the garden level and have their own private entrance. You have your own full kitchen facilities with microwave/fridge/cutlery etc. and share one bathroom among the two rooms (you need to bring your own toothbrush though..) We're only renting out to medical students, residents or other professional/graduate students.

Other amenities: laundry and dryer, linens provided, full cable TV, wireless internet access.

Location: About 1 block from the Joyce Skytrain station in the Collingwood area of Vancouver.

Distances:

St. Paul's Hospital: 12 minutes to downtown on the skytrain then a 5 minute bus ride or 7-10 min walk along Burrard (past Robson St.) to SPH. (I walk)

VGH: 5 minutes on the Skytrain to Broadway/Commercial skytrain then 10 minutes on the B-line.

UBC: take the 43 express bus from Joyce Station, about 30-40 minutes.

Royal Columbian: skytrain it to Sapperton station, about 20 minutes..

Description: The suite and rooms are recently renovated and fully furnished with desks, chair, lamps and twin beds.

Who we are: I'm a resident currently at RCH who takes the Skytrain everyday. My wife's a community nurse at Richmond Hospital.

Larger Room: $150 / week

Smaller Room: $125 / week

Email us if you want some pictures..

miguelri@interchange.ubc.ca

778-908-3356

Archived