Premed 101 Forums

IMPORTANT

Guest MAXIMUS PARAGGUS

Guest anon

I'm sorry V, I don't have the phone# off hand, I attend University outside of Manitoba.

Perhaps you can do an internet search on this place, otherwise just call the operator (it might cost you 50 cents), but its well worth it.

Good Luck (:

- By the way, the street name of the apt. complex is Waverly.

Guest UofM2006

Are there hotties on the U of M campus. Any nice looking guys and gals for our class to choose from?

What about our class? Any of you single and looking?

Guest missing Manitoba

Hi UofM2006,

According to my sources (two med students at my interview), the class of 2004 has more eye candy than the class of 2005; however, I didn't see enough of the students to form an opinion. I suspect, as in most environments, there will be some hotties, some in-betweenies, and some non-hotties, as defined by people's individual tastes. :)

Guest brandonite

Well, I'm very much taken, so I'm not as interested in that as the rest of you... ;)

Anyway. I met with the Assistant Dean, in charge of Undergraduate Education yesterday. He seemed like a nice guy. I forgot to ask him about match lists, though. Oh well. But I was at the school again, and it still impresses me. I was also chatting with a couple med 1's the other day, and both of them really impressed me. Both very smart people... One is definitely doing his MD/PhD, and the other is considering it.

Anyway. I'll let you guys get back to your discussion of hotties. :)

Saz,

How do you like U of M meds 1?

Can you tell us

a) things will entice and excite us

B) some of the things that make U of M really stand out?

For the rest, what specialities are you interested in (pretend you had to choose right now)?

I am a hotty too.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ;)

Guest missing Manitoba

Hi n,

As I mentioned previously, if I were to choose right now, I'd probably do internal med and sub-specialize in medical oncology. I'm bearing in mind, however, that many med students change their minds about specialty more than once during the first couple of years of meds, and I could very well be one of their number. :)

Archived