Premed 101 Forums

INTERVIEWS FOR MAC CANCELLED!!!!!!!!!

Guest Lynlloyd

Guest grandmellon

What an interesting situation! I can't say that I'm disappointed with the cancellation of my interview this weekend.... heheheh.... More time for me (as a waitlister) to prepare! Wooohooo.

Lynlloyd!!! Congrats on getting in tomorrow... I'm sending my thoughts over there with you... You are going to kick some BUTT!!!

And the roads are treacherous!! I just got back from T.O. (to london) and it took 3.5 hours and there was black ice everywhere... anyways See you all next weekend!! :D

Guest MACFORME

Hey guys

It was nice meeting so many of you last night at Gerstein. I called Mac this morning and left a message on the answering machine. Since then three different people have called me (they are being super careful that they dont miss anyone..how nice) and asked if I can make it next weekend.

So looks like we have another weekend of anxiety. I would have preferred to go tomorrow, and I just read that some have requested that they want to interview tomorrow. But I have already told them three times that I am available for next week so its no big deal.

Anyhow, best of luck to tomorrow's interviewees. I know you all will do amazing. Take care :)

Mac-For-Me (Now there are no ambiguities as to what my name means :-)....)

Archived