Premed 101 Forums

stats

Guest kiwi

Hello everyone, I am a newcomer to the forum :) I have received an interview from Mac. This is the first time I have applied.

I thought it would be interesting to know how many people on the forum have received an interview. May I ask everyone with an invitation to list out the following information: user,date,check-in time,city.

I will start with mine.

kiwi,mar29,6:45am,toronto

Guest Dannyboy

PD: 6 am'ish = "nice and early": boy, sometimes I don't understand you...we are clearly on two different planets. Good attitude though.

Good luck to all of with an early start. I personally am incredibly thankful that I don't start until a lifetime later.

Nams....looks like it's you and me (and I suppose a few others) for April 6th 11:35. We'll have to talk.

I have, for stats keeping, dual provincial status: I am both a B.C. resident and an Ontario resident.

Guest VwDubber

Hey Shelley,

Sure is Earleeeeeee in the morning. I've got 3 alarm clocks. One battery operated, one electrical and the best one ... my mom :) How about you? Please feel free to e-mail me if you'd like to chat more. kto@uoguelph.ca

See you there!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest grandmellon

Hey everyone.. I'm on the interview list!! Wooohoo. I'm checking in at 1005 with simulated tutorial at 1045 and PI at 130! I hope to see some of you there. I'm the one with the yellow shoes and light blue suit... (I want to leave a lasting impression) :rollin

Guest grandmellon

Congrats Beth.. I didn't realize you got in!! woohoo! Me too!! I'll be seeing Lynlloyd, Jbird and hopefully Vw, Dfunk, nubar.

I'm so excited Lynlloyd!!! hehehe... I'm from Toronto/london

Guest Lynlloyd

Hey Grandmellon,

I replied to one of ypur other posts earlier too!!!

I'll see you tomorrow night as I'm coming down for the practice session.

Lynlloyd (Karen).

Archived