Premed 101 Forums

Less than 24 Hours Left for me!!!!

Guest VwDubber

Guest VwDubber

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay. So I'm not peeing in my pants yet. :o :o :o :o

Many props to BlackBird for making it out in this freaky weather yesterday, to share her experience with us. Merci Buckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkets!

As for the rest of you guys and gals, I hope everyone made it home safely. It was WET and WILD out there :b :b :b :b :b :b :b :b :b :b :b :b :b :b :b

Last but not least GOOOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL (in alphebetical order):

DANNYBOY

GRAND MELLONBALLS (haha)

LYNLLOYD

MAC DREAMS (harassssssssss them)

NAMS

VDub- :)

gti.jpg

Guest VwDubber

Boy am I glad to be done. No more antz in my pantz !!!!!

Now I am going to go and write my rapport on my experience and try to get it published in a book ... hahaha ... :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Veryyyyyyyyy interesting overall experience I must say :hat I should be available to get together with those who are interested sometime this week?

Good Luck to those who are still interviewing and hoping to be interviewed.

VDub-

gti.jpg

Guest MACFORME

VwDubber!

Glad to know your done :rollin :)

It must feel good!!!

Thank you for so graciously agreeing to help out some of us who still have an interview. Do we want to do another practice session guys?

Mac-For-Me

Guest Lynlloyd

Hi Guys,

I'm done too!!!! Awesome experience!!

I can make it out any night except for Thursday this week. I'm happy to help out as much as possible for those still to interview.

Number one piece of advice:

You've heard it before....Be yourself....

Don't stress yourself, know yourself.

Mac is all about you.

No crazy questions, no ethical stuff. My impression is that they want to know what you are all about, how you will fit into the Mac philosophy, how you deal with conflict and why you want to become a DOCTOR.

Do lots of introspective stuff!!

It was a great day, a little crazy because of scheduling and the like. Keep perspective and have a sense of humor.

I'll post feedback on feedback.com.

GOOD LUCK for all those still to interview.

Lynlloyd

Guest VwDubber

Hmmm ... I got asked both ETHICAL and POLITICAL questions and while each of my interviewers did give me a smile at some point or another, I really have NO CLUE what they thought of me . |I |I |I |I |I |I |I |I |I |I |I |I |I |I |I |I

VDub-

Guest VwDubber

I cannot imagine that you did NOT do well

I don't know about that one. Let's just say that at one point in the interview, "I was asked about conflict" and after giving my answer, I was asked "what about another conflict" and after giving that example, I was asked "what about a conflict where the dividing line wasn't clearcut ...." ........ :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Now you on the other hand .... I'm sure were able to BLOW THEM OUTTA THIS WORLD;) ;);)

VDub-

Guest Lynlloyd

Hey Wv,

I cannot imagine that you did NOT do well.

I guess this speaks to how well the interview team does to tailor the interview to each applicants unique background.

TTFN,

Lynlloyd.

Guest Chieka

Wow, you Mac people are smiley happy :P I can feel your enthusiasm. :D

Glad to see things are going well for you. May the acceptance fairy visit your homes. :D

C.

Guest Lynlloyd

Vw,

Thanks for your vote of confidence. I'm not sure if I'm in a state of denial but I felt good coming out. I was getting a little punchy by the end of the day so maybe I was just in an endorphin cloud!!:b

Anyhoo, all will be revealed that first week of June!!

Archived