Premed 101 Forums

UBC DMD Interview Invite/Rejection 2018

On 1/15/2018 at 4:51 PM, KIELLA said:

Invite

IP

GPA: 91%

DAT: AA 24, PAT 16 (I know....maybe my casper makes up for it?)

Anyone at UBC wants to practice? This is my first time applying for dental school and I don't know anything about PBL. Really stressed about the interview right now.

I'm pretty clueless about the PBL as well. Theres a fb group called "Vancouver MMI Prep 2017". It says 2017 but the google doc for the mmi practice is still active and I've been going to them so theres that if anyones interested in MMI practice at ubc. Though its mostly pre-meds. 

17 hours ago, chingp said:

I'm pretty clueless about the PBL as well. Theres a fb group called "Vancouver MMI Prep 2017". It says 2017 but the google doc for the mmi practice is still active and I've been going to them so theres that if anyones interested in MMI practice at ubc. Though its mostly pre-meds. 

Thanks! I just signed up for one. Interview's next week and I definitely need more practice

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, weepystevens said:

When did they say that we will find out? Was it March 15th or 20th? I can't stand the waiting! 

They never mentioned a specific date, the lady told us “mid-March” was the latest we would hear back.

5 minutes ago, chingp said:

They never mentioned a specific date, the lady told us “mid-March” was the latest we would hear back.

At our weekend, we were told March 15th would be the date. 20th at the latest. I hope it's sooner than March 15th though, I can't stand the waiting either!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived