Premed 101 Forums

¸

The interview date and time booking details should be in your interview invite e-mail, no? Panel was 20 minutes with the last few minutes for you to ask questions. 

That website you linked is the student-run website made by us and that schedule is for you to plan your interview day / which activities you want to go to. Pro tip: go to all of them :) 

6 minutes ago, Egg_McMuffin said:

The email says we can expect to be there for 3.5 hrs- but how long are we ACTUALLY interviewing for (I know I know, consider the whole day as an interview because people are always watching- I'm wondering how long we'll be answering questions). Thanks.

The MMI was roughly an hour and the panel 20 minutes. They say prepare for ~3.5 hours because in between the MMI and panel you will be in a room with the other applicants in your cohort waiting to be called in (dw, there will be snacks, volunteers, and we'll try our best to make it as least stressful as possible). I got called in right away but some people had to wait longer, so it's just a heads up in case you are one of those people to prepare for the worst case scenario. 

1 minute ago, Sauna said:

The MMI was roughly an hour and the panel 20 minutes. They say prepare for ~3.5 hours because in between the MMI and panel you will be in a room with the other applicants in your cohort waiting to be called in (dw, there will be snacks, volunteers, and we'll try our best to make it as least stressful as possible). I got called in right away but some people had to wait longer, so it's just a heads up in case you are one of those people to prepare for the worst case scenario. 

oh that's not bad! I was afraid of interview fatigue :P Thank you!

6 minutes ago, Egg_McMuffin said:

oh that's not bad! I was afraid of interview fatigue :P Thank you!

I wouldn't worry about that, the time flies :) It went by so quick for me that after my last station, I thought we still had more stations to go, so I went over to the next door getting ready to go in and the admissions people were like "dude.. you're done". 

13 hours ago, Sauna said:

I was there for about 3.5 hours, one of the last called for the panel. 

Archived