Premed 101 Forums

UBC PT Interview Invites 2018

5 hours ago, physiowannabe said:

Prereq average was 89 and last 30 credits was 86.7.  I have several years in kin work and lots of volunteer experience.  But I did bad in CAPS 301 a couple of years back and I am wondering if that's a problem..(not part of this gpa though) .no-one will give feedback so it's tuf to know what next!

Do you possibly have courses that you calculated in your last 30 credits that the MPT program doesnt count towards gpa anymore (for example, SPPH courses)? Im surprised you did not get an interview if you have that type of overall application. There has to be another reason?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
47 minutes ago, KinGuy19 said:

Hey guys, current ubc MPT first year here. There's been some murmurs that the admissions are slightly delayed this year. Last year we heard around the 14-15th. Try not to stress too much, as hard as it is not to. I'm sure you'll hear soon! 

That's good to know - thanks!

3 hours ago, KinGuy19 said:

Hey guys, current ubc MPT first year here. There's been some murmurs that the admissions are slightly delayed this year. Last year we heard around the 14-15th. Try not to stress too much, as hard as it is not to. I'm sure you'll hear soon! 

Thank you for that!! Feel free to let us know if you hear anything more :)

Archived