Premed 101 Forums

"MacGettogetha" in T.O.

Guest macdreams

Guest WTBMED3

Hi guys...I am going to try and meet with you all next Wed. It should be a blast :P especially since we will be visiting the ice cream shop:eek I am looking forward to seeing you all again.

Guest grandmellon

I want Mac to send me an invite now instead of later... I'm going insane waiting!!!

Wednesday sounds like a parteh!

See you all there!0]

Guest MACFORME

Hey guys.

Finally the exams are done!! wohoo.. what a great feeling to know I will be graduating next month! And hey, only 3 wks left till Mac sends out the interview results!!

I am looking forwards to next Wednesday's bash! We will have a great time.. What time are we looking at?

MFM

Guest PDSP

Macforme,

Congratulations on completing your last undergraduate exam! That in deed is a great feeling. Just think, you could plan a two-week trip to some place hot and return to Canada just in time to receive your acceptance letter and diploma!

PD

Guest PDSP

Everyone:

I count 10-11 people for next Wednesday. Have we decided upon a time yet? What about the following idea:

Start at Gabby's (Bloor west of Avenue) at 7:00 p.m. for dinner and drinks. Then we could head over to Greg's for ICE-CREAM. Those that can only show-up later on can meet the rest of us at either Gabby's or Greg's.

Thoughts?

PD

Guest Dannyboy

Hey ya'll. I will unfortunately not be able to make Wednesday's fun fest. My son's been ill and his health status is too precarious at the moment.

Macforme: congrats on finishing your degree!!!!

Lynnloyd: would you mind providing my email to those who wanted it (ie. those who wanted my assistance with their appl for Oct 03')? Thanks in advance.

Puff: I didn't understand your reply--it came up blank? It is, of coure, entirely possible that you were at a loss for words when attempting to 'deal' with me. That would definitely not be a first!

Take care everyone!!

Guest PDSP

Dannyboy:

I hope that your son is feeling better soon and that his condition is nothing serious.

"Loss of words?" ... ;) No. I guess it got lost in the transfer. I'll try sending it again.

PD

Guest MACFORME

Hey Guys.

Its been a while..

So are we meeting up tomorrow for sure? What are the details of time/location?

MFM

Guest macdreams

Hey guys!

Wow, it's been a while for me too! Hope we're still meeting tomorrow. :D Unfortunatley, I have summer school night class 'til 9 tomorrow night. I'd love to meet up with you all afterwards, though... I'll check the board before coming out to find out where to go :)

Later!

md

Guest grandmellon

Quoting PDSP "Start at Gabby's (Bloor west of Avenue) at 7:00 p.m. for dinner and drinks. Then we could head over to Greg's for ICE-CREAM. Those that can only show-up later on can meet the rest of us at either Gabby's or Greg's."

Sounds good... Do they have dinner at Gabby's?? What sort of food is there?

So we should all meet at Gabby's at 7 pm ( I don't know where it is but hopefully I will find it). So everyone post here to confirm... so I don't get there and end up sitting in the booth with me myself and mellon. :rollin

Seeeeee you all at Gabby's!!

GM

Guest Dannyboy

Hi Ya'll: Here I am at work working hard at doing nothing. I didn't realise Gabby's was so close to me (it's 5 mins away). I don't eat out much and I especially don't hit too many pubs--gosh, PD is corrupting us all isn't he(warning: that was a joke).

If my neighbour is willing to watch my son then I might be able to stop for a few minutes to catch up on the gossip--if there isn't any interesting gossip please feel free to make some up.

Guest MACFORME

Hey guys

I really wanted to come down, but I couldn't make it! Sorry. I am in bed with a runny nose, sore throat, and a fever. So I kind of decided not to spread it, and sacrificed the good time I would have had with you all :) .. I hope you all had a blast, and that someone took pics.

MFM

Guest Lynlloyd

So sorry guys.....Couldn't make it after all. Hubby's priorities have to come first SOMEtimes!

I hope you all had a good time. Someone post and tell those of us who couldn't be there what fun you had :\ :\

Lynlloyd!

Guest macdreams

Hey Lyn and Macforme!

Sorry you two (and a few others!) couldn't be there last night. Mellon, Danny, Nams, PDSP and I had a really GrEaT time, but of course it would have been better with you :P

I still don't have internet at my new place yet and probably won't be posting for a while, so... BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL in the comming weeks!! You're an AWESOME group of people and I wish you all the best! (My fingers are crossed a thousand times over!!! :D )

md

Archived