Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
helicase

Post-Interview Talks

113 posts in this topic

So far it seems like the first round of people to get emails (around 8:54am) were the accepted ones, and then a bunch of waitlist emails trickled in around 9:15-9:30am. So the conjecture is that the people who still haven't gotten emails yet (including myself) are rejected........

EDIT: I got my email at 9:49am and I'm waitlisted, so my previous conjecture is wrong... or perhaps I'm on the very end of the wait list...

Check your junk mail!

Unfortunately nothing in my junk either... Probably part of the rejection pile so not even worth emailing :/

So far it seems like the first round of people to get emails (around 8:54am) were the accepted ones, and then a bunch of waitlist emails trickled in around 9:15-9:30am. So the conjecture is that the people who still haven't gotten emails yet (including myself) are rejected........

EDIT: I got my email at 9:49am and I'm waitlisted, so my previous conjecture is wrong... or perhaps I'm on the very end of the wait list...

Does anyone know if the time someone receives a wait list offer correlates to the rankings?

anyone feel there's a glitch and that a lot more people are getting waitlisted than usual? Is this me being overly hopeful??

Does anyone know if the time someone receives a wait list offer correlates to the rankings?

Apparently it's not supposed to, but with such a big difference between waitlist email time stamps I wouldn't be surprised if there is a correlation.

The top 90 get acceptance email immediately, bottom few hundred get rejects immediately and then the rest go down list?

Any idea when the wait list starts to move? Let the anxious email refreshing begin.

2 weeks? I believe that's how long accepted people have to decide.

gangliocytoma likes this

SOLUS hasnt updated for me despite the email, the email said it can take up to 24 hours to update.

Is this an issue for anyone still as well? It's been over 24 hours now, but mine still hasn't updated.

iFlayx likes this

I personally wouldn't worry because some waitlisters SOLUS has not been updated either. If you're worried i would give them a call or email.