Premed 101 Forums

Does the OMA or CMA offer medical travel insurance?

Most banks will offer medical students some sort of travel credit card that includes free travel insurance. The annual dues for these credit cards are usually waived for medical students. For example, Scotiabank offers the Visa Passport Infinite that includes stuff like free travel insurance. This will probably save you more in the long term than purchasing travel insurance for each vacation. 

2 hours ago, Heisenberg_ said:

Most banks will offer medical students some sort of travel credit card that includes free travel insurance. The annual dues for these credit cards are usually waived for medical students. For example, Scotiabank offers the Visa Passport Infinite that includes stuff like free travel insurance. This will probably save you more in the long term than purchasing travel insurance for each vacation. 

It is for this exact reason that I won’t need OMA travel insurance. The Passport Infinite has a lot of perks! 

12 hours ago, Heisenberg_ said:

Since when is the Passport Infinite waived? I would love to get rid of my useless Passport Gold

Archived