Premed 101 Forums

Nothing. Been such a tough wait, trying my best to let go and move on with life haha, hope they bring back wait list rankings one day for the sake of future applicants. MCAT grind has begun 

Sigh. There are only 81 people in the Facebook group though so I think there are spots on the wait list. Not sure why it’s so slow though. 

Don't give up, guys! I just got an offer last Friday (June 7th), and I'm submitting a request to defer. Hopefully it's granted and my seat opens up to one of you :)

(If anyone is interested, my stats were 512 MCAT and 82 GPA)

Hi All, 

I just came back here to post because I remember how stressful the waiting game is. Two years ago, the waitlist was still in thirds. I was on the top third but didn't hear that I got accepted until June 7. I know that that date has already passed, but there is usually movement throughout June.

Good luck to everyone. 

6 hours ago, tallshirts said:

Did you get approved for your deferral? Congrats on getting the offer, btw.

Thank you! I haven't been approved for the deferral yet. I received confirmation of delivery of my documents only yesterday, and the office hasn't had a chance to look at them; they seem to be very busy at the moment. That seat is hopefully still coming to one of you really soon!