Premed 101 Forums

7 items for Western ABS

Do you think it will harm my application if I only complete 7 of the 8 possible ABS entries for Western’s application? I really can’t think of a second activity that speaks strongly to the Social Accountability & Responsibility cluster, and I don’t want to exaggerate an experience just for the sake of having 8 entries. I also feel like my remaining time might be better allocated to improving my other essays/entries. Thoughts?

12 hours ago, dryorku said:

I think you should write something there, even if it means repeating an activity that you mentioned elsewhere. Blank = 0 points gained. If you add something, it would be at least some points gained. (IDK how it's scored but I think this logic would apply, regardless).

Thank you for your input!

23 hours ago, dryorku said:

I think you should write something there, even if it means repeating an activity that you mentioned elsewhere. Blank = 0 points gained. If you add something, it would be at least some points gained. (IDK how it's scored but I think this logic would apply, regardless).

What if it is points divided by number of essays?