Premed 101 Forums

Application Status

drtrumpet

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hm, so I had a quick question that I'm not sure it warrants making a thread for...

I see that you can still upload a newer version of your CV. I'm currently taking an EMT class, and I was wondering if it would be advisable or even worth it to upload a new version of my CV including that info, since it is related to the medical field. Thoughts?

As mentionned on their twitter, they are done sending invitations. So, I think it's relevant to modify your application only if you are doing the interview. Thus, I am not sure if they re-examinate your documents after the interview. If you believe that it will increase your odds of being selected, you might want to email the admission office to let them know that you have uploaded an updated version of your CV.

Thanks for your response Matrix. I have been invited for an interview, but I'm not sure if there are any traditional stations where they ask you about yourself, and I wanted to make sure that there was some way for them to know about the class since it is relevant.

From their website the dates for preliminary selections are as follows:

International: December 21st

Out of Province: January 30th

Non-Traditional: January 31st

IMGs: January 31st

In Province: February 4th

All my information was from here: http://www.mcgill.ca/medadmissions/admissions/categories

I hope this helps clear it up!

I am just guessing this is what they will do, according to what was done for OOP MD CM applicants.

Refusals to be updated within the next 2 hours

Invites to be sent out after probably until 5-6 pm.

Twitter update after all invites are sent out at roughly 6pm.

Minerva will send out an automatic email at night whenever it updates, which should be roughly 10-11pm. Most likely 10:30pm.

All this is speculation. Just my two cents.

Hang in there and good luck!

Well if it is an automated system, we might just all get our invitations/refusals tonight when the system refreshes.

i feel like if that were the case they would've posted something on twitter pertaining to that. but since there is nothing, that leads me to think they still haven't finalized their decisions

Archived