Premed 101 Forums

Application Status

drtrumpet

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you didn’t get an invite, I know its hard but stay positive and use it a learning experience. Best wishes for your other/future applications!

People that got invites, do you know which interview days/times are in English? (I know that Feb 26 is Eng)

It is very difficult. I was invited last year but then I started graduate school. I am not sure if the applicant pool became stronger or my commitment in graduate school was the cause.

I'm in the same situation as you. Didn't get an answer yet but I expect they prefer we finish the master/grad program.

I was gonna say the same thing. Although they don’t explicitly say it, I suspect that they might prefer grad student with conferred degrees or those who’ll graduate before the program starts.

Hi guys, does anyone know if grad students MUST have graduated before the start of school's start? Or can the thesis have been submitted in August, for example, and graduation would be held in October.

I did not see any conditions as such on the medicine's admission's site, so was wondering if anyone else had any info.

THanks!

Hi guys, does anyone know if grad students MUST have graduated before the start of school's start? Or can the thesis have been submitted in August, for example, and graduation would be held in October.

I did not see any conditions as such on the medicine's admission's site, so was wondering if anyone else had any info.

THanks!

No, you don't. I am a direct-entry PhD student and if I get accepted I'm submitting my thesis in the summer for a Masters. I'll in August and will have my convocation in October. Doesn't seem to matter as I got an invite to the interviews.

No, you don't. I am a direct-entry PhD student and if I get accepted I'm submitting my thesis in the summer for a Masters. I'll in August and will have my convocation in October. Doesn't seem to matter as I got an invite to the interviews.

What about submitting the thesis later than the summer? I know people who started at McGill and have yet to submit, but someone mentioned their policy changed, but I cant find it anywhere...?

I am a similar case and I am in my first year of Ph.D now. I was invited to an interview last year but not this. Would you mind me asking in what year of Ph.D are you?

Hi I was just wondering if anyone else has a status of reviewed-decision pending ( Im a quebec resident ). anyone know what this means?

thanks

I think this means you're on the interview waitlist. You should find out for sure via email. I know people in the past have made it in off the pre-interview waitlist.

Archived