Premed 101 Forums

Include SHAD in ABS?

Would you guys recommend including SHAD (high school summer program) in the autobiographical sketch? The description would be something about designing a product with a team as a solution for a given issue (environmental-related), and presenting the product as part of an entrepreneurial competition.

I was thinking of including it in the "Extracurriculars" section - since it was an ongoing summer program, how many hours would I put?

On 2017-09-20 at 11:27 PM, pbjtime said:

Would you guys recommend including SHAD (high school summer program) in the autobiographical sketch? The description would be something about designing a product with a team as a solution for a given issue (environmental-related), and presenting the product as part of an entrepreneurial competition.

I was thinking of including it in the "Extracurriculars" section - since it was an ongoing summer program, how many hours would I put?

How many hours did you devote?

21 hours ago, Bambi said:

How many hours did you devote?

It took place over a month (July 2014) since it was a summer program, and we participated in various lectures, workshops, activities, and had the project, etc.

So I'm not really sure how many hours I should "put" for this?

Archived