Premed 101 Forums

UBC MOT Interview

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Freda, 

I haven't heard anything yet. From the past, it looks like MOT has sent out their interview invites around Feb 20-23. Also, the website indicated they would be sent out late Feb. I think MPT invites were sent a week early this year. Don't fret, we will hear back soon. :)

In regards to the actual interview itself, I also heard MOT would be implementing the MMI. However, I think this would starting next year. Otherwise, they would have indicated it on the website. Also, the interview would have been held on one day like MPT instead of three. Hope that helps. 

3 hours ago, okayman said:

Still waiting as well. Good luck to you too! 

Me too! Hopefully we hear back tomorrow! 

On 2/16/2018 at 9:41 AM, MOTher of Pearls said:

Hey Freda, 

I haven't heard anything yet. From the past, it looks like MOT has sent out their interview invites around Feb 20-23. Also, the website indicated they would be sent out late Feb. I think MPT invites were sent a week early this year. Don't fret, we will hear back soon. :)

In regards to the actual interview itself, I also heard MOT would be implementing the MMI. However, I think this would starting next year. Otherwise, they would have indicated it on the website. Also, the interview would have been held on one day like MPT instead of three. Hope that helps. 

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the response! Yeah, it would be interesting if it were in MMI format this year. Hopefully they'll inform us if there are any changes :)

2 minutes ago, OThopefully said:

This is honestly getting ridiculous, the interviews are supposed to be 1.5 weeks away and for those of us not in BC, booking a flight so last minute is going to cost so much. Was really hoping to hear back by this morning. So frustrating!

Agreed. Glad I'm in BC, but I am not prepping for an interview when I am drowning in midterms and assignments. Hopefully they're held later this year to compensate. 

10 minutes ago, LivieK said:

I've been following this thread as I've applied too and haven't heard anything yet. Only a week and a half before interviews is really short notice. Does it normally take this long to hear back?

It was sent out on the 23rd last year, but they said, "invitations will be sent out at the end of February" so we still technically have 2 more days.

26 minutes ago, OTSusu said:

Hey Guys,

I just contacted UBC via phone and they said they haven't sent out the invitations yet, but will do so this week, quite possibility tmr! I am getting quite anxious as well. Good luck everyone!

Thanks for checking in on that!! So anxious to hear! :unsure:

Archived