Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Movement Discussions

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am on the waitlist for U of M OT and I’m trying my best to wait patiently. It’s hard not knowing where on the list I am..or how many people are in the same position as me. But I’m thinking by June 4th there will hopefully be some answers since the orpas deadline to accept/decline is tomorrow. At least there will be an answer soon.. :confused: Good luck to everyone who is still waiting!

On the waitlist for Dal OT. Third year applying, actually got in the first year (but long story short, couldn't go). This year upgraded one of my prerequisite grades, but it seems like the GPA cut of just keeps getting higher. They won't tell you anything about where you are on the waitlist either. So stressful!

1 hour ago, PTperson said:

Just got a call from Queens with an offer!!!! I was #5 on the list! Goodluck to everyone waiting to hear!!!

Congrats! Did you get a call or email, or both? I’m worried I’ll be at work and miss the call if they were to call me!

3 hours ago, macsci94 said:

Waiting on U of T OT, but no idea where I am and kind of losing hope! Anyone else on the OT U of T wait list? 

Same...still nothing from U of T waitlist. 

Looks like it'll be McMaster for me - which I've heard only great things about the last few days speaking with people. Just got to figure out how to get there haha

2 hours ago, Waitingwaitingwaiting said:

Same...still nothing from U of T waitlist. 

Looks like it'll be McMaster for me - which I've heard only great things about the last few days speaking with people. Just got to figure out how to get there haha

Hey, I’ll be at Mac as well if I don’t hear from Toronto by Friday!

On 6/5/2018 at 11:03 AM, macsci94 said:

Waiting on U of T OT, but no idea where I am and kind of losing hope! Anyone else on the OT U of T wait list? 

Hey! I got off the waitlist for U of T OT a few days ago via email. Best of luck to you!! 

Archived