Premed 101 Forums

Looking for a roommate?

Guest SilverHeart

Guest SilverHeart

Hi,

I'm hoping to live with a roommate next year in Kingston so I was wondering if anyone else is looking... preferably female and preferably form Toronto or surrounding area so that we could meet up first. I'm not sure how to PM on this board yet so if anyone is interested, post a reply and we can figure out a way to chat from there :)

Guest turtle

Hi SilverHeart

I am female and from Toronto!

I've mostly been thinking of getting myself a one-bedroom place & then hopefully meeting someone during the course of the year to move in with for second year...I could possibly get into the idea of living with someone during first year, but i'm not entirely sure about it both 'cause i'm am a little wary of moving in with a stranger & because i have a rather large dog who is a big suck but needs a firm hand, so i'd really need to live with someone who's very comfortable with dogs...

Anyway, regardless of the roomate thing, maybe we can meet up sometime -- could be nice to know one person at least before getting to Kingston...

turtle

Guest NeuroChick

Hi Silverheart and others,

I'm female but definitely not from Toronto 8o . I'm coming from out of province, and am also very nervous about taking an apartment and roommate sight unseen, so will probably have to make a trip into Kingston to find a place.

If anybody is looking for someone to share an apartment, e-mail me and maybe we can talk on the phone and/or meet to get know each other and work something out.

erinm@nf.sympatico.ca

• 4 weeks later...
Guest UofOBPS

>: Hi guys, I'm female, live in Ottawa but spend a good bit of time in Montreal. If there's any potential roomates that want to meet up please let me know. I'm hoping to drive down to Kingston one of these days to go apartment hunting. bchoo_ca@yahoo.com

Guest brownie99

Hey you all. I'm not looking for a roommate (i don't think my husband would approve :P ), but I've lived in k-town as a queens student on and off since 1998, so if you have any questions about where's good to live (and where's not - N.O.P.?) then give me a shout and I'll be more than happy to help!

Archived