Premed 101 Forums

Toronto Gathering for Class of 2009!

Guest sultan of slings

Guest sultan of slings

Hey guys,

It's great to see another get together taking shape!!

I had a great time at Casey's last Thursday and it really got me excited for September.

I think my nights next week are free so I'll be keeping an eye out for a firm date.

Talk to you soon,

Greg

Guest antissa

Okay, since there have been no further posts, I'm assuming Tuesday, Aug.2 is a good day for everyone

I assume most people get off work 5:30-6:00 so shall we say 6:00-6:30?

I live in North York, around Bayview and York Mills. PM me for driving or TTC directions. If I get no PMs in a couple of days (some people seem reluctant to do this, or don't know how), I'll think of some other way to get directions out there

Guest pilotgrrl

Haha, "I love in North York", too. :)

Tuesday sounds great. Where are we having it? It's also my boyfriend's birthday on Tues but I doubt I'll need to see him. :P Any suggestions on where to go?

Hey fellow Torontonians,

So I finally found this EZ board stuff after using the Queen's interview site forum forever. It feels like when I switched from ICQ to MSN.

Glad to see so much progress made for this second get-together. Janet, thanks for being my voice for the past week. Aug 2 should be okay. I happen to know a seriously lucky SOB who is going to see Coldplay that night (that would be I), but I might be able to come hang out for a (short) while beforehand. Hope to see you all there!

-Elisha

Guest antissa

Okay, check your inboxes everybody because I've private messaged everyone who's posted in this forum with directions (I think) but it's hard to keep track of since they only let me send 5 PMs at a time. If I missed anyone, or if anyone else can come but has not posted yet, please do so!

Guest ryan7672

Next Tuesday evening sounds great - I can make it for 6 or 6:30, depending on how long it takes me to get there from downtown...

antissa - I didn't get directions yet, so when you get a chance feel free to send them over. thanks!

see you all tuesday,

- Ryan

Hi antissa,

I posted in the roll call section, but hadn't contributed to this thread yet. If you feel like adding one more, I'd like to come and get a head start on the introductions.

Cheers,

Marc

Guest kaisermark

Hey Antissa,

I actually have to teach a Kaplan class next Tuesday that should finish around 8:45. I could probably be there latest 10 PM. I'm not sure how long you intend your party to last, but I'd love to come if you're not ending it earlier. If not, that's okay, I'll just come out the following time. What do you think?

-Mark

Guest tapdancing gal

next tuesday works for me!

I'll be there, probably around 6ish =). And being from Richmond Hill, your place is right on the way home. Woohoo!

~Rhonda

Guest BCSarah

hey GTA'ers - I think I'm coming out for a couple days round Aug 13-16th or something. I'll be renting a truck and heading down to Kingston to move in, before heading back out here for my last couple of weeks. Anyone wanna come crack champagne on the medshouse steps?

Guest antissa

I want to come! I'll bring champagne :D

Incidentally, is this a moving truck? I've been looking for someone to share a U-Haul with me from TO - Kingston because I'm only moving a bed + desk, which doesn't take up too much room. If so, do you have any extra room back there?

If not, does anyone else want to haul some furniture to Kingston?

Guest BCSarah

Hey Janet - didn't you get my email about all that?! I was feeling so shunned... but ya, probably a uhaul because I need to find a bed and desk and probably wouldn't get very far on foot, given that I only have one that is functional right now.. how NOT to do Stampede, by Sarah. :P

Email me and we'll talk logistics. Anyone else in for some trucking action?

Guest grover

Hey '09ers,

Final reminder about the BBQ demain! It'll be at Janet's house starting around 6ish, (call or pm her for the address), and if anyone needs to get ahold of us, call Janet at 647-294-6345 or Amy at 416-461-6288. It's happening rain or shine (at this point it looks like rain, boo >: ), so come one, come all!

If anyone can't make it after work, just let us know and join us a little later, at least Janet and I will probably be there :D

Hope to meet everyone tomorrow!

Amy

Guest pilotgrrl

Hi Janet, could you please send me another private message with your address? EZboard has been losing posts again... :P

Thank you!

See you soon,

Linda

PS. What colour is the loveseat you're bringing to Kingston?

Archived