Premed 101 Forums

Acceptance

Guest unregistered user

Guest unregistered user

Does Western email/call/snail mail your acceptance if you miraculously manage to get in? If so, when do they do it?

Thanks

Guest JSS02

I believe that they snail mail them on the last working day of May, which is May 31st this year. I hope to be getting one of them too :)

Guest UWOMED2005

Yeah - but that snail mail is superfast. You should have a response by the end of the day on June 1st. (But please don't freak out if you don't. . . I'd feel really bad if someone freaked out for no reason based on one of my posts! :) )

I was overseas last year when the response so my parents had to receive the news for me. The 31st was a Thursday last year so I figured no news would arrive until Monday or Tuesday at the earliest. I didn't even bother to call on the Friday. Imagine my pleasant surprise when I got an e-mail Saturday morning telling me I'd been accepted.

Guest JSS02

Thanks for the encouragement, but this year May 31st unfortunately falls on a Friday. :(

So unless they're nice enough to send them out on the 30th (doubt it), it looks like we'll have to wait until after that weekend to find out...

Archived