Premed 101 Forums

Do you need to submit separate transcript for OMSAS?

If you have an ontario uni transcript, do you just fill out the transcript tab of the OMSAS application and they request it when you submit your application or do you have to send them an e-transcript through like parchment or something? Also if its just the OMSAS one, does it automatically get requested when you submit? (so is it okay to submit like Sep. 30th even though it still says not received for the transcript?)

I believe you just fill out the transcript tab of the OMSAS application and it automatically gets requested when you submit the application. Also, I THINK it's okay to submit on Oct. 1 as this is from the OMSAS website under Transcript Requirements - Online Transcript Requests:

" OMSAS must receive your online transcript request by October 1, 2020, to satisfy the transcript deadline requirement. "

From my understanding, you just need to request your transcripts by Oct. 1. However, this is my first cycle applying so please correct me if I'm wrong and any other insight is welcome!

13 hours ago, Human said:

I believe you just fill out the transcript tab of the OMSAS application and it automatically gets requested when you submit the application. Also, I THINK it's okay to submit on Oct. 1 as this is from the OMSAS website under Transcript Requirements - Online Transcript Requests:

" OMSAS must receive your online transcript request by October 1, 2020, to satisfy the transcript deadline requirement. "

From my understanding, you just need to request your transcripts by Oct. 1. However, this is my first cycle applying so please correct me if I'm wrong and any other insight is welcome!

Okay same yeah thats what i was thinking but im not really sure

22 hours ago, Human said:

This is exactly what I did when I was applying! I submitted in the last hour lol. You're good to go :)