Premed 101 Forums

Number of Stations include two rest stations?

From what I can recall, there has never been more than one rest station.
They have usually been fairly clear about the writing station though the info can get lost on that OAS page. Up until last year, it was 30 minutes and separate from the MMI. Last year they included it in the MMI for the first time. 
If they haven't told you yet I'm sure they will tell you about it soon.  :) Maybe no news means no writing? 

4 hours ago, ShadesofCyan said:

From what I can recall, there has never been more than one rest station.
They have usually been fairly clear about the writing station though the info can get lost on that OAS page. Up until last year, it was 30 minutes and separate from the MMI. Last year they included it in the MMI for the first time. 
If they haven't told you yet I'm sure they will tell you about it soon.  :) Maybe no news means no writing? 

I think I will try to go over the Interview Document once again. Thank you! 

19 hours ago, honeymoon said:

not sure about what information they have sent you guys for this year, but iirc last year, we had 11 stations (including the writing station) and no rests. this might be completely irrelevant to this year, though LOL

I can't imagine having to go through all the stations without a quick break :(

1 hour ago, frenchpress said:

It’s true. Honestly, the rest station was just an opportunity to be stressed.

Yeah... when I did my MMIs, the rest stations were not really “rest” stations but more like “ruminate about all of the stations you’ve messed up before this one” stations :lol: