Premed 101 Forums

UWO CLASS 2010

Guest Braces2005

Guest AllDATplustax

o0o0o im down. ive got a resume in soccer.

anyone have any clue what they're doing for housing? Know of any good areas to rent/buy?.. or any other suggestions on where to live.. or if anyone is looking for a roommate...

Guest sensodyne

well, i got in, but I'm not sure about soccer. i suck and i have no idea where my cleats are either.

I'm going to London in a week and a half for house hunting. From what I hear, Masonville and Downtown are both close to the campus. Go to the med forum for Western on this same site and you'll find a "housing guide".

I just transferred my score to UWO, so I don't even know where the dent building is. Is it close to the med building?

Guest AllDATplustax

ya i did the same so im pretty much clueless. I got waitlisted pretty far down for housing on campus. Anyone else know if med building is close to dent?

Guest Labby Labberson

Hey guys

dents and med share the same building, the medical science building, but it is separated into medicine and dentistry inside. I'm down for soccer too:hat

By the way, has anyone paid their deposit, submitted their acceptance and received any confirmation that their stuff was received? anybody know if they even do this?

Guest Braces2005

nice!

I paid my deposit and I asked trish to confirm. you can also go onto the uwo registrars website and look for the -1000. That is another way to confirm. Also on "myuwo" if the take away the offer of acceptance, it means you have either accepted or declined the offer.

Cool! It's going to be an amazing year!

Guest crawfordcam

Congrats everyone!!

I have started to look for housing aswell. I have heard that Masonville, Downtown, and Old North are the closest to the Dentistry building.

Looking forward to meeting you guys in person!

Cameron

Guest Braces2005

Hi guys,

I asked Trish when we are going to get the orientation kit. She said that they are aiming for the first week of August. If anything comes up she'll let me know. We have about a month to wait.

For all you World cup fans, it's going to be an amazing week!

Guest terencemenezes

To those who got into western dentistry I have a few questions:

1. what was your GPA

2. what were your DAT scores

3. what courses did you take in your last year?

Guest Labby Labberson

see other threads for this info terencemenezes but I will give you my stats

GPA was in the 3.7-3.85 range throughout undergrad. My best two years were over 3.8

I got 100 total score on the DAT AA:21 and RC 19

It doesn't matter what courses you take in undergrad

I got in after fourth year

good luck

Guest BeachBum84

I'm in too, but I'm the world's worst soccer player (actually, I'm more like bottom 10th percentile, if I was the worst at least I could get some kind of distinction).

As for the guy asking for stats, my best 2 years were a 3.82, my DAT was 108 total, and I did Honors Physiology/Pharmacology at Western

Archived