Premed 101 Forums

7 hours ago, ME2000 said:

I'm an incoming UofT MS1 and just noticed that the Osmosis website has a 50% off deal for their memberships. The deal expires in a couple of days. I was wondering if you'd recommend this deal. I've heard a lot of good things about Osmosis for pre-clerkship.

It's also important to note that I heavily relied on youtube-style learning throughout undergrad, so I think Osmosis would fit me quite well. It's just a question of whether the 50% off sale is around often, and whether I can expect better deals from similar products (although I'm guessing 50% off is about as good as it'll get!)

I found it worth it, used it lots. But they have sales like that several times a year. If you aren’t sure, start with the free trial once classes start and see how you like it. You’ll have more opportunities to get it on sale, and if needed you can get additional free trials if you have multiple emails until the next sale.

• ME2000 changed the title to 0-